In a world that is bewildering in terms of competitive clamor, in which rational choice has become almost impossible, brands represent clarity, reassurance, consistency, status, membership- everything that enables human beings to help define themselves. Brand represents identity.
- Brand is the promise, the big idea, and the expectations that reside in each customer's mind about a product , service, or company.
- It is the shorthand. It stands for something.
- Good brands build companies.
- Ineffective brands undermine success.
- A strong brand stands out in a densely crowded market place.
- Brand has become synonymous with the name of the company and its reputation.